200 PCS 5mm Medium brown #4 Color Silicone Lined Micro Rings Links Beads Linkies For I Tip Bonded Feather Hair Extensions deals, coupons and promotions. Right here you will find the perfect deals from Amazon.Take a look at links bellow to purchase this excellent product.
200 PCS 5mm Medium brown #4 Color Silicone Lined Micro Rings Links Beads Linkies For I Tip Bonded Feather Hair Extensions Description
Silicone-lined micro rings are fabricated with a aluminum metal. Interior of the ring is gentle on the hair with its protective, cushioned silicone lining, allowing you to install them flatter to the head for maximum comfort to the client, and allowing them to remain undetectable.It holds human hair very tightly after pinched and it will not easily get slide when wearing.There are two advantages for silicon rings:1) No damage to human hair. It is because there is very soft silicone lined inside, so it is very safe to human hair even it is pinched very tightly. 2) No silding from human hair.200 PCS 5mm Medium brown #4 Color Silicone Lined Micro Rings Links Beads Linkies For I Tip Bonded Feather Hair Extensions - I suggest you to buy it at Amazon.com. They have Special offer this time.
Hurry up, order it today before the offer runs out
These are some features of 200 PCS 5mm Medium brown #4 Color Silicone Lined Micro Rings Links Beads Linkies For I Tip Bonded Feather Hair Extensions
- Type: Silicone-lined Micro Rings
- Color: Medium Brown #4
- Material: Aluminum & Silicone
- Quantity: 200 pcs
- Size: 5 mm Outside Diameter, 3.5 mm Inside Diameter, 4 mm Length


No comments:
Post a Comment